Inhuman Fighters
Welcome to our official guildforum!

Please remember that you will receive a verification email after registering, which you need to use before logging in.

Also, after registering you will first be a guest, you won't be allowed to post then only in the Recruitment section ofcourse for people that wish to join.

As soon as I've seen you've registered I will put you in the membersrank (if ur a member that is Wink ), so that you are able to post Wink

Use this forum with care as I do not appreciate any abuse and you will be excluded from the use of this server then.
So, be a bit patient in the beginning ^^

!!!!ALSO IF YOU ARE A MEMBER HERE, REDIRECT OTHER MEMBERS IN THE GUILD TO THE FORUM TO MAKE SURE WE KEEP IT ACTIVE AND UP TO DATE!!!!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Inhuman Fighters
Welcome to our official guildforum!

Please remember that you will receive a verification email after registering, which you need to use before logging in.

Also, after registering you will first be a guest, you won't be allowed to post then only in the Recruitment section ofcourse for people that wish to join.

As soon as I've seen you've registered I will put you in the membersrank (if ur a member that is Wink ), so that you are able to post Wink

Use this forum with care as I do not appreciate any abuse and you will be excluded from the use of this server then.
So, be a bit patient in the beginning ^^

!!!!ALSO IF YOU ARE A MEMBER HERE, REDIRECT OTHER MEMBERS IN THE GUILD TO THE FORUM TO MAKE SURE WE KEEP IT ACTIVE AND UP TO DATE!!!!!
Inhuman Fighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» R.I.P Inhuman Fighters
Application by Iraes The Knight EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 1:31 am by Freddus

» Application by Iraes The Knight
Application by Iraes The Knight EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 12:52 am by Iraes

» duck... now elfbot.net is back again. :(
Application by Iraes The Knight EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 8:57 pm by Jetmax

» 6666/6666 demons!! I'm DONE :D
Application by Iraes The Knight EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 11:50 pm by Baryla II /Fallen Wogr

» Some account and money in many world :)
Application by Iraes The Knight EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 11:46 pm by Baryla II /Fallen Wogr

» Welcome :D:D
Application by Iraes The Knight EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 11:01 pm by Baryla II /Fallen Wogr

» Invited Fros glen
Application by Iraes The Knight EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 8:31 pm by Cexio

» Myth tayo -out of the game-
Application by Iraes The Knight EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 10:37 pm by Alis Araydith

» Wrath of emperor quest
Application by Iraes The Knight EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 4:30 pm by Alis Araydith

» Other game I play
Application by Iraes The Knight EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 2:51 pm by Declips

Application by Iraes The Knight

2 posters

Go down

Application by Iraes The Knight Empty Application by Iraes The Knight

Post by Iraes Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:32 am

To start I live in Sweden and I am a male living at my best with the age of 17, I got a pretty busy life that mostly includes studying,partying and going to the gym most of the time, BUT all this doesnt make me inactive ingame! I am a pretty experienced by now with my 5 years of playing uppon my neck and i currently Have a level 75 Elite knight named Iraes The Knight, started on this Non-pvp world Secura (First time Non-Pvp!) about 3 months ago with this character so not too many achievments earned with it though... Used to play on the Optional Pvp world Berylia where i had a EK of level 124 and an MS of level 67, Too bad i got in trouble with some people and ended up hacked, sad story that I actually dont want to get into right now...
I am applying to this guild because it seems to have a Great and supportive community as I have also heard by asking around, which i think suits me pretty good as I am a player who urges for Quests and Achievments and alot of Teamplay! Tibia is not meant to be played in lonelyness! Joining this Community would be a dream coming true!

With the Greatest regards! Yours ~Iraes~

Iraes

Back to top Go down

Application by Iraes The Knight Empty Re: Application by Iraes The Knight

Post by Gapo Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:28 pm

Not to shatter your dreams, but IF is dead.
The very second I went inactive it became dead, as usual.. Sorry.
Gapo
Gapo
Admin

https://inhumanfighters.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Iraes Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:52 am

Ohh ... Sorry to hear about it...
But ill sure be here if it gets active again!

Iraes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down