Inhuman Fighters
Welcome to our official guildforum!

Please remember that you will receive a verification email after registering, which you need to use before logging in.

Also, after registering you will first be a guest, you won't be allowed to post then only in the Recruitment section ofcourse for people that wish to join.

As soon as I've seen you've registered I will put you in the membersrank (if ur a member that is Wink ), so that you are able to post Wink

Use this forum with care as I do not appreciate any abuse and you will be excluded from the use of this server then.
So, be a bit patient in the beginning ^^

!!!!ALSO IF YOU ARE A MEMBER HERE, REDIRECT OTHER MEMBERS IN THE GUILD TO THE FORUM TO MAKE SURE WE KEEP IT ACTIVE AND UP TO DATE!!!!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Inhuman Fighters
Welcome to our official guildforum!

Please remember that you will receive a verification email after registering, which you need to use before logging in.

Also, after registering you will first be a guest, you won't be allowed to post then only in the Recruitment section ofcourse for people that wish to join.

As soon as I've seen you've registered I will put you in the membersrank (if ur a member that is Wink ), so that you are able to post Wink

Use this forum with care as I do not appreciate any abuse and you will be excluded from the use of this server then.
So, be a bit patient in the beginning ^^

!!!!ALSO IF YOU ARE A MEMBER HERE, REDIRECT OTHER MEMBERS IN THE GUILD TO THE FORUM TO MAKE SURE WE KEEP IT ACTIVE AND UP TO DATE!!!!!
Inhuman Fighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» R.I.P Inhuman Fighters
Just a variety of places i can take people EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 1:31 am by Freddus

» Application by Iraes The Knight
Just a variety of places i can take people EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 12:52 am by Iraes

» duck... now elfbot.net is back again. :(
Just a variety of places i can take people EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 8:57 pm by Jetmax

» 6666/6666 demons!! I'm DONE :D
Just a variety of places i can take people EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 11:50 pm by Baryla II /Fallen Wogr

» Some account and money in many world :)
Just a variety of places i can take people EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 11:46 pm by Baryla II /Fallen Wogr

» Welcome :D:D
Just a variety of places i can take people EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 11:01 pm by Baryla II /Fallen Wogr

» Invited Fros glen
Just a variety of places i can take people EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 8:31 pm by Cexio

» Myth tayo -out of the game-
Just a variety of places i can take people EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 10:37 pm by Alis Araydith

» Wrath of emperor quest
Just a variety of places i can take people EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 4:30 pm by Alis Araydith

» Other game I play
Just a variety of places i can take people EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 2:51 pm by Declips

Just a variety of places i can take people

+6
Sebasta Druid
Dihyah
Akurie
Tolle
Gapo
Apple Core
10 posters

Go down

Just a variety of places i can take people Empty Just a variety of places i can take people

Post by Apple Core Wed May 19, 2010 12:55 am

I dont think ill set dates unless its a very aranged hardcore hunt so just put your names down and your role you want to do maybe tell me your level and voc too. I am putting my name down for basicly everything but ill wipe myself if someone wants to go instead (aka, if theres a ek that wants to block)

Hellspawns and Plaguesmiths!
Blocker: Apple Core,
Shooters: Apple Core, Gapo, akurie, darkess, sebsta
Healers:
Other: ( i know people that collect vials.. there so rich xD )

Mines!
Blocker: Apple Core
Shooters: Apple Core, Gapo, Tolle, dihya, darkess,
Healers: sebsta
Other: ( sebsta needs quest )
With this hunt i think its best for just shooters to go and run everything around.
you need to be on mission 2 of formorgar mines to access here.

Deeper Banuta!
Shooters: Apple Core, Tolle, dihya, darkess
Healers: sebsta
Other: ( sebsta needs quest )
And again i find that running everything around is much more profitable and fun way to go.
You need to be on mission 9 of the ape city quest

Inquisition!
Ok now for this theres are certain parts that i think the guild can hunt
Shooters: Apple Core
Healers:
Other:"
This hunt obviously you need the quest 100+

Poi!
Here again, you can really only hunt levers to a certain level and possibly... 1 or 2 pts but im not sure
Shooters: Apple Core
Healers:
Other:"
Best to have access to necomancers house tp, and the new doors that access dt city.

OK i named some hunts and i understand there all abit unfair cause its mainly for 80+.. so if anyone thats thinks they cant go on any of these hunts wants to suggest somwhere im more than happy to help them out!

Tolles ms

Last edited by Apple Core on Fri May 21, 2010 12:16 am; edited 2 times in total

Apple Core

Back to top Go down

Just a variety of places i can take people Empty Re: Just a variety of places i can take people

Post by Gapo Wed May 19, 2010 1:45 pm

I would sign in on HS/PS hunt with my Pala and later on with Druid.
Mines hunt with my pala ofc Smile
POI, might even do that, not too sure about it though as I kinda HATE poi.
Gapo
Gapo
Admin

https://inhumanfighters.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Just a variety of places i can take people Empty Re: Just a variety of places i can take people

Post by Tolle Wed May 19, 2010 2:03 pm

Id love to with you to mines, i only have the last mission left to do on "the ice islands". Also deeper banuta would be fun to hunt, always wanted to go there but none that i know have acces Sad.
PoI sounds fun tho i dont know if i have acces to the shortcuts or if i will survive.. perhaps its best to wait some lvls Smile

Also you are very much welcome to block workers for my nub sorc so i can pg it Very Happy
Tolle
Tolle

Back to top Go down

Post by Akurie Wed May 19, 2010 6:13 pm

I can follow on a hs/plague if im not to low, i dont need to be in party so you can have shared Smile 66 rp

Akurie

Back to top Go down

Post by Dihyah Wed May 19, 2010 11:59 pm

I'd like to join the hs/ps, deeper banuta, mines hunts! Very Happy
Dihyah
Dihyah

Back to top Go down

Post by Gapo Thu May 20, 2010 1:28 pm

Akurie, level 66 RP could easily go, aslong as there is a decent blocker(apple in this case) and a healer, and perhaps another shooter as that might improve exp/loot a bit.

But level 66 is absolutely not too low Wink
We've taken lower levels there ^^
Gapo
Gapo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sebasta Druid Thu May 20, 2010 1:49 pm

Hunting HS and PS would be nice, and Mines is nice to, (i need to do the last mission of ice island quest maybe i can do that then)
I also have acces to deeper Banuta (need the last mission to xD)

Sebasta Druid

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkess Of Hell Thu May 20, 2010 4:29 pm

i can be shooter at all Very Happy only not inq, didn't finish yet
Darkess Of Hell
Darkess Of Hell

http://www.ramgek17.hyves.nl

Back to top Go down

Post by Apple Core Fri May 28, 2010 1:45 am

Lets start making these suggestions real hunts now
EVERY TIME IM ONLINE NOW I WANT ATLEAST 3+ PEOPLE MESSAGE ME TO HUNT

Apple Core

Back to top Go down

Post by Gapo Fri May 28, 2010 10:13 am

I always message you =(
Gapo
Gapo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jetmax Fri May 28, 2010 1:25 pm

Lets have some guildhunts Sad

Jetmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Cexio Fri May 28, 2010 7:36 pm

I love to go Mines and deeper Banuta whit you again Apple so ill make sure ill msg you when you are online.
Can also go hs and plaugsmith, and possebly Poi but havnt fixed any tp or door for shortcut Smile

Cexio

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenshi Sat May 29, 2010 7:28 pm

Mines, PoI and Deeper Banuta! Smile
Tenshi
Tenshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down