Inhuman Fighters
Welcome to our official guildforum!

Please remember that you will receive a verification email after registering, which you need to use before logging in.

Also, after registering you will first be a guest, you won't be allowed to post then only in the Recruitment section ofcourse for people that wish to join.

As soon as I've seen you've registered I will put you in the membersrank (if ur a member that is Wink ), so that you are able to post Wink

Use this forum with care as I do not appreciate any abuse and you will be excluded from the use of this server then.
So, be a bit patient in the beginning ^^

!!!!ALSO IF YOU ARE A MEMBER HERE, REDIRECT OTHER MEMBERS IN THE GUILD TO THE FORUM TO MAKE SURE WE KEEP IT ACTIVE AND UP TO DATE!!!!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Inhuman Fighters
Welcome to our official guildforum!

Please remember that you will receive a verification email after registering, which you need to use before logging in.

Also, after registering you will first be a guest, you won't be allowed to post then only in the Recruitment section ofcourse for people that wish to join.

As soon as I've seen you've registered I will put you in the membersrank (if ur a member that is Wink ), so that you are able to post Wink

Use this forum with care as I do not appreciate any abuse and you will be excluded from the use of this server then.
So, be a bit patient in the beginning ^^

!!!!ALSO IF YOU ARE A MEMBER HERE, REDIRECT OTHER MEMBERS IN THE GUILD TO THE FORUM TO MAKE SURE WE KEEP IT ACTIVE AND UP TO DATE!!!!!
Inhuman Fighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» R.I.P Inhuman Fighters
Vad gör ni i sommar ( förutom Tibia ) EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 1:31 am by Freddus

» Application by Iraes The Knight
Vad gör ni i sommar ( förutom Tibia ) EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 12:52 am by Iraes

» duck... now elfbot.net is back again. :(
Vad gör ni i sommar ( förutom Tibia ) EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 8:57 pm by Jetmax

» 6666/6666 demons!! I'm DONE :D
Vad gör ni i sommar ( förutom Tibia ) EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 11:50 pm by Baryla II /Fallen Wogr

» Some account and money in many world :)
Vad gör ni i sommar ( förutom Tibia ) EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 11:46 pm by Baryla II /Fallen Wogr

» Welcome :D:D
Vad gör ni i sommar ( förutom Tibia ) EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 11:01 pm by Baryla II /Fallen Wogr

» Invited Fros glen
Vad gör ni i sommar ( förutom Tibia ) EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 8:31 pm by Cexio

» Myth tayo -out of the game-
Vad gör ni i sommar ( förutom Tibia ) EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 10:37 pm by Alis Araydith

» Wrath of emperor quest
Vad gör ni i sommar ( förutom Tibia ) EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 4:30 pm by Alis Araydith

» Other game I play
Vad gör ni i sommar ( förutom Tibia ) EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 2:51 pm by Declips

Vad gör ni i sommar ( förutom Tibia )

3 posters

Go down

Vad gör ni i sommar ( förutom Tibia ) Empty Vad gör ni i sommar ( förutom Tibia )

Post by Kaijzer Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:21 am

Nån som haft nån najs semester ännu? Själv är jag mest på hemmaplan. Har varit på landet nån vända men annars är det hemma som gäller.. Inte spelat så mycket Tibia sedan i våras men har lite mer tid just nu iaf Razz
Kaijzer
Kaijzer
Admin

http://kaijzer.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Vad gör ni i sommar ( förutom Tibia ) Empty Re: Vad gör ni i sommar ( förutom Tibia )

Post by Lukod Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:48 am

Vad gör ni i sommar ( förutom Tibia ) Happy_15

Lukod

Back to top Go down

Vad gör ni i sommar ( förutom Tibia ) Empty Re: Vad gör ni i sommar ( förutom Tibia )

Post by Lukod Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:16 am

Lukod

Back to top Go down

Post by Lukod Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:16 am

Själv gör man väl lite bonnegöra! Härliga tider :')

Lukod

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaijzer Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:15 pm

Lukod wrote:Själv gör man väl lite bonnegöra! Härliga tider :')

Jaså, du är svensk med, najs Smile
Kaijzer
Kaijzer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lukod Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:26 pm

Haha yeees Smile Nja inte mycket här heller, har varit till Åland en vecka Very Happy

Lukod

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolle Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:01 am

hehe xD
inte varit så mycket här heller, degat lite på stranden med tjejen och träffat lite polare från nätet Smile annars är det tibia och tjejen som tar upp all ens tid numera
Tolle
Tolle

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaijzer Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:04 pm

opa.. Jobb och vänner då? o.O Slacker!
Kaijzer
Kaijzer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolle Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:16 pm

Jag är slacker, ja Razz men ska börja leta jobb igen på måndag Smile så hoppas man får något ^^
de blir mindre och mindre tibia hela tiden xD
Tolle
Tolle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down