Inhuman Fighters
Welcome to our official guildforum!

Please remember that you will receive a verification email after registering, which you need to use before logging in.

Also, after registering you will first be a guest, you won't be allowed to post then only in the Recruitment section ofcourse for people that wish to join.

As soon as I've seen you've registered I will put you in the membersrank (if ur a member that is Wink ), so that you are able to post Wink

Use this forum with care as I do not appreciate any abuse and you will be excluded from the use of this server then.
So, be a bit patient in the beginning ^^

!!!!ALSO IF YOU ARE A MEMBER HERE, REDIRECT OTHER MEMBERS IN THE GUILD TO THE FORUM TO MAKE SURE WE KEEP IT ACTIVE AND UP TO DATE!!!!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Inhuman Fighters
Welcome to our official guildforum!

Please remember that you will receive a verification email after registering, which you need to use before logging in.

Also, after registering you will first be a guest, you won't be allowed to post then only in the Recruitment section ofcourse for people that wish to join.

As soon as I've seen you've registered I will put you in the membersrank (if ur a member that is Wink ), so that you are able to post Wink

Use this forum with care as I do not appreciate any abuse and you will be excluded from the use of this server then.
So, be a bit patient in the beginning ^^

!!!!ALSO IF YOU ARE A MEMBER HERE, REDIRECT OTHER MEMBERS IN THE GUILD TO THE FORUM TO MAKE SURE WE KEEP IT ACTIVE AND UP TO DATE!!!!!
Inhuman Fighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» R.I.P Inhuman Fighters
Read and REPLY if u want to stay in IF, members only, no vices EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 1:31 am by Freddus

» Application by Iraes The Knight
Read and REPLY if u want to stay in IF, members only, no vices EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 12:52 am by Iraes

» duck... now elfbot.net is back again. :(
Read and REPLY if u want to stay in IF, members only, no vices EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 8:57 pm by Jetmax

» 6666/6666 demons!! I'm DONE :D
Read and REPLY if u want to stay in IF, members only, no vices EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 11:50 pm by Baryla II /Fallen Wogr

» Some account and money in many world :)
Read and REPLY if u want to stay in IF, members only, no vices EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 11:46 pm by Baryla II /Fallen Wogr

» Welcome :D:D
Read and REPLY if u want to stay in IF, members only, no vices EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 11:01 pm by Baryla II /Fallen Wogr

» Invited Fros glen
Read and REPLY if u want to stay in IF, members only, no vices EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 8:31 pm by Cexio

» Myth tayo -out of the game-
Read and REPLY if u want to stay in IF, members only, no vices EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 10:37 pm by Alis Araydith

» Wrath of emperor quest
Read and REPLY if u want to stay in IF, members only, no vices EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 4:30 pm by Alis Araydith

» Other game I play
Read and REPLY if u want to stay in IF, members only, no vices EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 2:51 pm by Declips

Read and REPLY if u want to stay in IF, members only, no vices

+5
Airalg Avlis
Declips
Reflexer
Jetmax
Gapo
9 posters

Go down

Read and REPLY if u want to stay in IF, members only, no vices Empty Read and REPLY if u want to stay in IF, members only, no vices

Post by Gapo Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:48 pm

If u want to stay in IF, answer the following questions to start with.
We will then see if we keep u or not, no reply soon = kick, I will inform people ingame about this.

Questions:

1. Do you want to stay in IF? Why?

2. What do you think about IF atm?

3. Are you active? Why would u say so? Give some GOOD explanation.

4. Are you willing to help others? Explain. ( many say they are willing to help but in the end never do, so be honest. )

5. What do you care about in Tibia?

6. One last chance to convince us we should keep you in IF, use it.

Gapo
Gapo
Admin

https://inhumanfighters.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Read and REPLY if u want to stay in IF, members only, no vices Empty Re: Read and REPLY if u want to stay in IF, members only, no vices

Post by Jetmax Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:13 am

Lets start it
1. Ive made alot of friends here I want to play with.
2. The guild seems to be in a momentary crisis(?!hope so), this is my opinion based on the guild-chat- it's dead.
3. I'm not going to lie, I'm not active in the guild-chat, anyway I don't see any point to talk to myself. I mostly am afk while being online, this is a disadvantage for me as a guild-member, yes but I'm tryin' to combine my responsibilities with my enjoyments, thats why.
4. Actually I don't really remember when anyone asked me for a help or hunt.
-----guys if you need anything, talk to me, I'll find some time and I'll help you out! (: ------
5. Friends in the guild. I care, maybe if you can't see it, but I really do. Otherwise why would I still be here?
6. You'll decide what you think is right.

peace, ur Tom

Jetmax

Back to top Go down

Read and REPLY if u want to stay in IF, members only, no vices Empty Re: Read and REPLY if u want to stay in IF, members only, no vices

Post by Reflexer Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:53 pm

It's an awesome guild thought so since i joined you over 1 year ago. Have some good friends in here such as Cexio <3 Very Happy People is starting to get higher lvls = we can team hunt more which makes this game even better and likeso the guild.

It's a good guild with nice people and hopefully we can get many more. Since we started to do some quests services its only a matter of time b4 we start to do PoI xD I hope the guild expansion will increase so we can Inhuman Fighter the whole Securian server!

I'm online every day atleast to skill and very often to hunt/team hunt. If i'm not online its cus im in school or got some homework or projects to do so can't really ignore that Razz

4. Are you willing to help others? Explain. ( many say they are willing to help but in the end never do, so be honest. )

I've been in the guilds banshee clearing team when we did it like 1½ week ago and i will continue to help in banshee or whatever quest that needs clearing. When people ask me to teamhunt i've been there to hunt, even tho im 1 of the many many paladins in this guild i've managed to participate in a few teamhunts Smile

Just to play with mates and have fun doing so, if this guild wouldn't exist i dont think i would play as much as i do today... What else is there to say Love this guild <3

I wear a tophat ingame nuff said? But seriously this is why... I teamhunt when people want to, i help out with quests and i love the people in this guild. Question is really do u feel the same about me? On Secura there is no other guild than this one, so if i'm chosen not to stay then that would suck Razz

Reflexer

Back to top Go down

Post by Declips Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:11 pm

IF is a guild with many different people from all over the world(Holland!xD), there are lower levels but also higher levels, and they can help when needed. I've made some friends here, and I haven't even thought about what my next guild should be should I get kicked Sad
I'd love to be part of a rising guild and getting a (better) reputation in Secura.

I'll be honest, I see alot of people joining and then leaving, which is bad, but ofcourse there alot of people who've been in a long time now and they 'make' this guild. I hope there will be more teamhunts and maybe some quests we can all do together.

I'm active in-game, I leveled quite alot in the last few weeks, and I try to be in GC as much as possible. Being online often makes me an active player. I do have to study from time to time, so I will be training afk at dummies.

Sure, no problem, as long as it isn't too hard for me too do I will help you out, including Black bert, rashid and blue djinn.

MONEY AND LEVEL!!@!@

No, well ye, a bit, but having friends and doing teamhunts is what attracts me most to TIbia.

Often online, leveling, helping players out whenever I can, and I speak Dutch ofcourse ^^

Declips

Back to top Go down

Post by Airalg Avlis Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:25 am

1. IF is a good guild with very nice people. Im proud of being an inhuman fighter, so I want to stay here.

2. I think we should do something in order to keep older players. We are getting a lot of new ppl, but we are also losing some of the guys that build this guild and are part of its history.

3. I am. I spend a lot of time in tibia (it will be less as soon as I go to school again) and Im always at the gc.

4. Yes, I will help everyone who need me in anything (that I can manage of course)

5. Discovering new things and places, the role playing and talking to ppl.

6. I love being part of this guild, and of course I want to be gapo in my next life ^^

Airalg Avlis

Back to top Go down

Post by Zdzihu Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:41 pm

Sorry guys, my answers are very short because I write this msg very quickly...

I am here and I have no reason to leave.

In last time many members is no active, me too...

I am no active at the moment, I have many to do at work and school.

If I said that to help someone then I did it.

fun

no idea atm
Zdzihu
Zdzihu

Back to top Go down

Post by Lapin Kultas Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:50 pm

Lapin Kultas

Yes I want to stay, becouse of friends and help with harder missions and a more social channel such as the guild channel,
were I can get simple questions answered quickly. Also to help other members with missions/questions.

Its been a nice guild this far and I can see that if anyone asks something in the channel there's almost always someone whos got a decent answer
and it doesnt take 5 mins until that happens. Also, people are helpful and nice to you.

Im very active in tibia but not that much in the forum, but Im going to be more from now on.

Yes, Im not a person who doesnt give a shit when someone asks for help, if its possible for my level and if I have time for it
I do the best I can to help the person who needs help.

Money, house, level, social with people, friends and guild. Something to waste my free time on.

well... Im not pl xxxxDDD

Lapin Kultas

Back to top Go down

Post by Alis Araydith Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:47 am

Lapin Kultas wrote:Lapin Kultas

Yes I want to stay, becouse of friends and help with harder missions and a more social channel such as the guild channel,
were I can get simple questions answered quickly. Also to help other members with missions/questions.

Its been a nice guild this far and I can see that if anyone asks something in the channel there's almost always someone whos got a decent answer
and it doesnt take 5 mins until that happens. Also, people are helpful and nice to you.

Im very active in tibia but not that much in the forum, but Im going to be more from now on.

Yes, Im not a person who doesnt give a shit when someone asks for help, if its possible for my level and if I have time for it
I do the best I can to help the person who needs help.

Money, house, level, social with people, friends and guild. Something to waste my free time on.

well... Im not pl xxxxDDD

I dont like your last answear.. but i suppose you dont mean anything bad? otherwise you seems like a nice person

//Sorry for taking action in this thread gapo but I think it was needed

Your Alis
Alis Araydith
Alis Araydith

Back to top Go down

Post by Gapo Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:33 am

Np u have every right to and I would have said it myself aswell
Gapo
Gapo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolton Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:07 pm

Yes i want to stay in IF. It's a good and very polite guild. And i will be happy to exchange help with other guildmembers with quests, items and more.

There havent been so many active members, but it have been good so far.

I try to be active as often as i can, i'm online evryda. But i am not so active in forum and chat, but i will improve myself from now on.

I'm willing to help others if i manage too Smile

PLay with friends, hunting, social and so on.

I like this guild and i will do anything to stay here (almost anything).

Dolton

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down