Inhuman Fighters
Welcome to our official guildforum!

Please remember that you will receive a verification email after registering, which you need to use before logging in.

Also, after registering you will first be a guest, you won't be allowed to post then only in the Recruitment section ofcourse for people that wish to join.

As soon as I've seen you've registered I will put you in the membersrank (if ur a member that is Wink ), so that you are able to post Wink

Use this forum with care as I do not appreciate any abuse and you will be excluded from the use of this server then.
So, be a bit patient in the beginning ^^

!!!!ALSO IF YOU ARE A MEMBER HERE, REDIRECT OTHER MEMBERS IN THE GUILD TO THE FORUM TO MAKE SURE WE KEEP IT ACTIVE AND UP TO DATE!!!!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Inhuman Fighters
Welcome to our official guildforum!

Please remember that you will receive a verification email after registering, which you need to use before logging in.

Also, after registering you will first be a guest, you won't be allowed to post then only in the Recruitment section ofcourse for people that wish to join.

As soon as I've seen you've registered I will put you in the membersrank (if ur a member that is Wink ), so that you are able to post Wink

Use this forum with care as I do not appreciate any abuse and you will be excluded from the use of this server then.
So, be a bit patient in the beginning ^^

!!!!ALSO IF YOU ARE A MEMBER HERE, REDIRECT OTHER MEMBERS IN THE GUILD TO THE FORUM TO MAKE SURE WE KEEP IT ACTIVE AND UP TO DATE!!!!!
Inhuman Fighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» R.I.P Inhuman Fighters
hacked again. EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 1:31 am by Freddus

» Application by Iraes The Knight
hacked again. EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 12:52 am by Iraes

» duck... now elfbot.net is back again. :(
hacked again. EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 8:57 pm by Jetmax

» 6666/6666 demons!! I'm DONE :D
hacked again. EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 11:50 pm by Baryla II /Fallen Wogr

» Some account and money in many world :)
hacked again. EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 11:46 pm by Baryla II /Fallen Wogr

» Welcome :D:D
hacked again. EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 11:01 pm by Baryla II /Fallen Wogr

» Invited Fros glen
hacked again. EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 8:31 pm by Cexio

» Myth tayo -out of the game-
hacked again. EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 10:37 pm by Alis Araydith

» Wrath of emperor quest
hacked again. EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 4:30 pm by Alis Araydith

» Other game I play
hacked again. EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 2:51 pm by Declips

hacked again.

Go down

hacked again. Empty hacked again.

Post by Sirano Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:15 pm

Well my time is over for secura. I dont going to play there more. My new future are in Lunara !
If you want to talk with me or ask me something just add my msn : Robiinrosenberg@hotmail.com

Sirano

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum